Thursday, October 04, 2007

I Love Carole

One day you hate reps, the next day you love them.
Lewis is still in the bad books, but Carole, well Carole is my favorite rep ever.
I helped her our with moving a booking around and she was very grateful. So she said she would send me the 1st season of Heros box set. I sad that would be great but not to worry, as I didn't have a dvd play to watch them on. So guess what turns up in reception today.... a portable dvd player and the dvds.
WOOOOOO!!!!
She said they had some spare from a promo they did and that by me moving my stuff around for her, I saved the day so she was massively grateful.
Only problem now is that I am torn between keeping these things or just sticking them on eBay. I have kind of become accustomed to no appliances in my house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home