Thursday, November 01, 2007

Zig a zig ahhh hah ha ha ha!!!

You think you are having a good day...not to busy, nice lunch at the pub, book a pedicure for your birthday... then all of a sudden you get amazing news and your day just gets a million times better.
I have a box seat to the Spice Girls!!!!
This is rather exciting, I had my name in the ticket ballot but didn't get tickets and they were major expensive anyway but now I am going for FREE which makes it 117 times better.
Some sales rep who I have never met or spent any money with and to be honest, ill probably never spend anything with them either, is taking a group of us from work - its super duper exciting. We are already planning our costumes, of course I am ginger spice, just like the time I dressed up like her for my end of year 10 concert - it was good, we won a prize for best group.
Now, If I can get my hands on Take That tickets my life will be complete.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

hate you

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home