Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Loving my job

I just got invited to the football this Saturday.When I say football I mean soccer.
It is a Chelsea VS Manchester City game and its going to be great - its sold out and tickets go for a minimum of £203 each which is just crazy bananas but apparently its one of the better games to go see. I am getting taken by one of my reps. Honestly I have no idea how taking me to the football is going to effect me advertising expensive perfume but hey ill go a and ill eat hot chips and drink beer out of plastic cups, it will be a great day!
One problem ...dont know who to go for...since being in London, my team is Arsenal so I am a bit torn but I think I'll go for for Man City as they will be wearing their away kit , which is black and I like black so I think ill go for them.
Also, got a swanky work function on Thursday night and the dress code is Black Tie - what the hell do I have to wear that is black tie! I forgot to pack my ball gowns and any decent high heels when I came here...its time to do some serious borrowing from my fellow size 7's at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home