Friday, October 19, 2007

My recommendation

Last night I saw a great movie, The Darjeeling Limited.
Its by the guy who did the Life Aquatic, The Royal Tenenbaums ( watch out , if I have a son I am calling him Royal) and Rushmore amongst other amazing things.
It was such a good movie and had all my favorite actors in it including Angelica Houston and Natalie Portman - naked.
Made me think of that Adam Sandler movie 'Switch' , which was a hilarious comedy but a bit shit, half way through it gets WAY to deep when his dad or some old man dies on the street and its raining and he is crouching down in the middle of the road crying and sobbing. Well there is one serious scene in the Darjeeling movie that is a bit deep, but it is still good, but I was getting a bit teary. Also never realised Adrian Broady was that hot, but he is, with his shirt off, he is ripped, trust me!
Good movie - go see it.
Funniest thing, at work Ive just been briefed on a client that is based in the Northern Territory, they picked me cause I am an Aussie - I am going to swindle a trip back home out of them.
Also just got back form a free manicure - love the free shit.
Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home