Saturday, November 17, 2007

Small World

Well... actually it is huge, there are millions of people and thousands of places to go but sometimes you run into people in the most random way. Last night I was out and waiting for the bus home in the middle of Shoreditch and this group of guys walks past and this guy goes...'Hi Daniela'....I said 'Hi Sandy'....
Ok so I worked in a bar about 4 years ago and this guy Sandy was a regular and I haven't seen him once since then and then all of a sudden he turns up on the street in East London when I am waiting for a bus. Random.
He tells me he has lived around there for a year and that it was his farewell party as he was going back to Sydney today. So no need to swap numbers, we left it on the terms of we will see each other in Cuba in a few years just randomly - love it.
And another thing, went to lunch today at swanky restaurant and I am not sure how much the total bill was but I ordered tuna and is cost £28!!!!! That is $70 for a meal!!! That is stupid money, it was possibly the best thing I have ever eaten but come on now, that is just insane. Lucky I was not paying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home