Thursday, November 15, 2007

There are many things that are no fun...

Having a runny nose, getting a hole in your stockings, making a curry to hot to even eat, hang overs, I really could continue...
But number one on my list, is falling over.
I was on my way to work and slipped on the pavement. I didn't trip, I didn't get knocked over, I just slipped, I think its just the embarsement of it that gets me the most and also the fact that I have seriously hurt my wrist. When you are a kid you fall over all the time and its not a problem but now, I have a long way to fall and it hurt like hell! I am waiting for the bruise on my bum to come up - thats goin got be a corker.
I limped to work and have had a nightmare of a day and I am blaming it soley on the dodgy start with my falling over - curse you stupid slippy London pavement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

on the plus side, bruises are cool. everyone knows that.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home