Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I love Dita

Got free tickets to the Erotica show...its just a big trade sex show really,the reason we went was to see Dita Von Tease perform. She was awesome and so so so glamorous. The rest of the show was basically freaks walking around in leather chaps with all there bits hanging out and men being lead around with dog collars and people do naked paintings and other weird nude stuff, it was just a big hall of crazy's. I tried to take photos but was abou tto get thrown out by security so they are just blurs but like the sign said...I'll have the memories...
And again Ive proved that its not such a small world... On Saturday night I was at a club in Kings Cross and I heard some Australians talking behind me and I turned around and I went to primary school with one of them!
I have not seen here since I was 12! We were tight but then went to different schools so that was the end of that friendship, any way she lives here now and we are going to catch up this week - tops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home