Monday, December 31, 2007

Killing time at internet cafe

So Christmas was good, first one Ive had not with the family but that's ok, my cousin bought his girlfriend a sing star and that was the best part of the day by far, I got to get one of those!
I'm currently booking a train ticket to Manchester to meet up with some friends and do New Year up there. Lucky me, just found out that there is track work on all northern lines, so the 2 1/2 hour train ride there is going to take a minimum of 5 hours...good times!
I haven't got New years resolution yet..I'm thinking it will just be to travel a bit more , Ive got a check list of places that I need to cross off, my number 1 place to go whilst I am here is Morocco...so that's it...New Years resolution is to go to Morocco.

Also, just looking at some gossip pages...Nicole Kidman pregnant!!! WTF!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home