Wednesday, December 12, 2007

£250 is the same as $625 - yowza!

So sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, I don't know what the highest form is, or if there is another saying like that for getting compliments but any way im making this one up...'The best compliment is a job offer'.
I was out last night for a drink with one of my reps and he was asking a few questions, Are you happy? How long you staying for? How much money do you get? How much money would you want? Would you swap sides to sales? All these questions can only lead to one thing....'Do you want a job?
Interesting proposition but don't think I am sales girl material, not sure if him telling me that I would be great at it cause I am nice & pushy at the same time is really all that flattering but still. Actually really like my current job, really like the fact that I just got my Christmas present - £250 voucher for Selfridges! Leather All Saints hand bag and Prada Sunnies here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home