Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BANG


Check me bangs!! Or fringe for those not playing in America. So my New Years resolution was to cut my hair. Its getting to the end of the year so though it was due time to do something about the excessive amount of hair that I have, but to be honest going through with an actual hair cut was never going to happen - I am way to attached to my locks. This year, I've had trims, I've had layers, I've had it thinned and there even was a time when I died it a strange brown that went a bit cherry red but I just cant get the courage up to go the big chop. Instead I have gone for a fringe or bang or forehead curtain. It is in my eyes a bit but I really like it, I even managed to straighten it just like they did at the hair dressers and it looks the business, I really should of done this a long time ago. I was told today by some dude in my TV department at work that I have moved up from number 4 of hot girls in the office to number 1 !

1 Comments:

Blogger ~crazy peanut~ said...

Long time lurker. Just wanted to say that the bangs look great. :D

....and I really enjoy your blog too. Smart, funny and now with bangs.

Sorry about not commenting before.

~crazy peanut~

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home