Tuesday, January 15, 2008

End of a era


It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to my mobile phone.

My beloved motorola razor has dialled its last number, recived its last text and taken its last photo. The time has come to move on, over the past 2 & 1/2 years that I have had this phone I have unfortunatly dropped it one to many times, there was one occasion were it had a beer spilt on it, also it came in contact with some cola cola when I was falling asleep at my desk and decided to tip my drink all over my phone and key board and once I dropped it down some stairs...twice


I was looking through my beloved phone last night, before I took my sim card out, reminiscing and remembering the joy it has bought me over the years.
There are heaps of photos on there that I cant get off, pictures of ex boyfriend galore, self portraits, concerts ranging from 50 Cent, Snoop Dog to Tommy Lee & Kayne West. Pictures of tattoos, Jenifer Hawkins, Chris from Silvechari and Vince Vaughan on Pitt Street going to a film premiere - it served me well when digital camera was no where to be seen.


The thing I will miss most, is my beloved ring tone - Snoop Dog, Drop it like its Hot. There is a special meaning behind me choosing this ring tone, and 2 years after I got it it still makes me laugh but now I will have to settle for the bog standard ringing that comes with all phones, although there is a nice tango number that I think I will use.


Oh the memories, Ill miss you my darling Motorola but I will learn to love my new flip thingy phone and hopefully we have as a memorable time together as I did with my silver friend - and I am sorry about the time I tried to pimp you and covered you in gold sequined stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home