Thursday, February 07, 2008

Made it

I think I have made it in this town, I think this because I have now got business cards. Ive worked here about 7-8 months, I passed the trial period, I got the job ages ago. But now in my eyes, it is officaial because I got the business cards.
I've never really know what to do with them, who do you give them to? Do I carry them in my wallet? I'm not in sales, my clients know who I am and how to contact me...to be honest, I dont really get it. Still, you can stick whiskers on kittens and brown paper packages tied up with string, business cards are one of my all time favorite things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

I was 4 weeks into a job and they already started about getting business cards for me, and like you, I have no actual need for them. I kinda felt like my working relationship was moving too fast given the mention of the business cards. We all want business cards, but at the right time, and when you get them, you really don't know what to do with them other than give them out while drunk.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Blanche said...

I been at my job for about 4 years and have had business cards for 3 and 1/2 years and I think I have only ever given them to mates and family. Makes you feel important tho!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home