Saturday, January 26, 2008

1 thing off the list

So...New Years resolutions are acting going along ok, I was after a leather jacket and as you can see.....I have one.
It seriously cost me an arm and a leg but I am sooooooo in love with it and wear it all the time, every where and with every thing.
I see it as an investment, I will have this baby for a few years so I cam going to get that cost per wear ratio right down to nothing, actually I might wear it so much that I will actually make money off it.
Looking at the picture, my head looks a bit rough, but I blame that on the nightclub that I was in and the poor lighting, and thinking of night clubs, normally I am quite happy to put things in the clock room but not this bay, its sticking by my side for ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home