Friday, February 15, 2008

Love day

I've always been a fan of Valentines day.
If I'm single I love it, if I am not I love it as well.
People do the whole ' its a Hallmark holiday' thing but whatever, I think the people saying that are the ones that are not getting anything.
I've had some good Valentines in the past, I got flowers delivered to my desk once, got taken to a fancy restaurant, got a nice dinner, got a few lovely cards, my faves are the home made kind. This year, its looking like drinks with friends, not a bunch of angry women who cant get any, but just a catch up so we dont all sit at home and cry cause we are lonely.
At work we are having a 'wooing' competition where you pick a name out of a hat and do romantic stuff and surprise etc. I have been writing love poems all day, one girl got a paper clip necklace. One guy got a 6 sheets poster put up outside our office and the best so far is this guy sits near a window on the next level down so the girl made a sign and dangled it out the window so its hanging right near where he sits - gold!
I think Hallmark is missing a trick though, if you have been seeing some one for 8 days , there really isn't a card that is suitable. They are all a bit to romantic and lovey. I think Ill make my millions by making cards that say 'We just meet, I think you are hot, thanks for the last 8 days. they were ace'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daniela
So excited to read your blog... very jealous of your adventures and successes :)

Going to muscles at bungalow with Georgina tomorrow night, can't wait to hear all the goss.

I'm on myspace.com/redheadhel

Hels :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Miss A said...

Ha! What a great office idea. And the card one is definitely a goer

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home