Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Falling down is no fun

This morning I fell down, it was embarrassing and hurt like hell. On the way to a super big meeting, dressed in my business get up, walking along and for noooooo reason, all of a sudden I am on all fours on the floor.
No banana skins, no wet tiles, nothing. I just stacked it for no reason.
To make it worse, it was in front of a heap or people who all stopped to look at me on the floor with my skirt up around my ears, hair every where and my bottle of water and muffin strewn across the pavement. A nice lady came to help me up and offered me a tissue.
I ripped my stockings on my knees, I scuffed the toes of my new shoes and grazed my hands.
Worst bit, was having to sit through a boardroom meeting with my ripped tights, a limp and blood pouring out of my knee...well not pouring, but there was blood, that's not professional at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger trueborn said...

Last time I feel like that, an old man laughed at me for an hour.
I kid you not.
His wife found me later and thanked me.
"He hasn't laughed like that in a long time."

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home