Thursday, March 27, 2008

I predict that washing your hair in the bath is no fun.

My house is old, its a big ol three story town house thing. In a row of other town houses, kinda like you see in Paddington in Sydney.
It has big rooms, wood floors and massive windows. It also has a shower that does not work.
We had an electrician come around yesterday to do some routine safety check and he discovered that our shower was not safe. So he turned it off at the main switch and took out a part so we could not even use it if we tried to rebel and risk electrocution.
The short of it is that we now can only have baths.
Baths are only good when you are 5 years old.
I had a boyfriend who only had a bath not a shower and that is pretty much the reason why we broke up.
Baths are for relaxing, sitting back, no braining it and unwinding not cleaning and hurrying to get ready in time, there is no relaxing at 7 in the morning. Baths are definitely not for washing hair in, especially when you have hair down to your knees like me.
My sink is to small I can't even begin to think how I would do it in there and there is no sink in the laundry, man its going to be a fun time.
Plumber is coming on Monday, if he doesn't fix it I am moving out.
Only good thing is that I went bananas at the real estate saying that it was my legal requirement as a tenant to have a working shower so I am going to stop paying rent till its fixed, I will be living in London for free, Ill show that real estate agent that I am not to be messed with and that baths make me angry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for nothing exciting happening! Good luck with the plumber. Baths are the worst!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

haaaaaa

I fucking hate baths too.

The only person having them in our house is Lenny, and thats only when he misses the mark and steps in his own poo. And even then he doesnt like them either.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home