Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nothing exciting is happening

So had 4 days off for Easter it was good. I am not to sure but I now think it is possible to eat to much curry. I live right near Brick Lane which is curry capital and brilliant, over the course of the weekend I had 3 meals of curry...is that wrong? It is so good and cheap and kind healthy - its just vegetables and rice... so I don't see the harm.
All in all, Easter was a bit of a non event, the Easter bunny didn't stop past my house, must of got lost , highlight was the fact that it snowed and they play High School Musical on tv.
When I think Easter I usually think daffodils and sun shine and butter cups but instead I got snow and a Disney movie - oh well. The snow feel out of the sky as snow, but unfortunately it hit the ground and melted as rain, still I caught a bit on my hand and it was great and at least now I now why Zac Effron is famous.

Oh saw 2 of the 3 Sugar Babes on Thursday, they are short and not that great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home