Tuesday, April 01, 2008

6 days with no shower

Spent the weekend down at Brighton hanging with the family, ate heaps and had lots of long showers.
My shower is apparently getting fixed today, 100 plumbers and electricians were at my house this morning, apparently its worse than they first thought. I am sorry but what part of my facial expression at 7.30am when I am running out the door tells you that I am interested in how hard it is for you to fix my shower.
Just get in there and sort it out morons, don't try to explain to me what is wrong with it, I don't know about facets or back plumbing or back pressure or what ever you said. If the taps is leaking I can fix it but don't try to confuse me or impress me with your plumbing talk about my serious plumbing issues.
If I get home and it is not done my real estate better be ready for the abuse that I am going to hurl her way.

On the celeb spotting front...I saw Alan Sugars car in Brighton. Alan Sugar is the UK version of Donald Trump but Alan Sugar is a Sir. He is on the UK version of The Apprentice and he is awesome. He started his multi billion pound empire from selling electrical goods out of the back of a van - which he reminds the contestants of in every episode.
His car ain't bad, it is a big old Bentley and he is driving around in it on the show so I recognised the car plate. Its ''AS 1''. Awesome.

This week is shaping up nicely, tomorrow night is the Agent Provocateur party to launch their new under wear range. It is a bit out of the way but I just got to go in case Vivienne Westwood is there.
I have officially done no work today, but I did book a nice little trip to the French Riviera for when my sister gets here, going to live it up in St Tropez, Nice and Cannes and find us some richo husbands. Woo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home