Thursday, May 01, 2008

Blegh..

I was asked today .... ''How do you spell Sydney?''
Seriously, this is like me asking 'How do you spell London?'
WTF is with people, its not like you are spelling UllaDulla or Wollongong or Lakemba (not even sure if that is right)...those places are tricky, but it is SYDNEY, its the main city, everyone knows it.

Also,got sprung with a 'surprise' photo shoot at work today. They are re doing the corporate website and lucky me is one of the 12 faces of the company (token red head). Was having a horrendous fridge disaster this morning so was frantically trying to re straight my fringe in the bathroom 5 minutes before camera time, didn't work so my picture will be up there fringe all over the shop for eternity...can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home