Wednesday, April 16, 2008

big sister

I love my job, have for ages. Went to a meeting the other day and walked out with a black vinyl Paco Rabanne bag, good times. Fingers cross that the Prada meeting next week delivers similar results.
Then get back and big boss takes me to lunch cause he wants company and doesn't want to go by himself so I get a fancy meal and a nice glass of wine in exchange for 2 hours of my killer sense of humour and stunning good looks - I could defo get used to that type of shiz.

So, sister is currently mid flight on her way to London for a 4 week stint. There will be shopping, champagne, dancing in gay clubs and the like....only 1 more sleep to go and ''stop...its sister time''.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

sooooo lucky

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home