Saturday, April 12, 2008

I love Google.

Its great for a lot of things. International time zones, words to songs that you love and also looking up people you just met.
I always met people in the most random places.
The latest was on the tube. Our eyes met across a stinking carriage last week and then I saw him on the street a few days later and stopped to say hi, which is rare cause hot guys on the tube are usually never to be seen again. Then this morning he turns up on my platform and we get the tube together to into the city.
All I have is his first name, and the fact that he is a musician. So I get to work and spent a good 15 minutes gooleing him, and I struck gold.
He has his own web site, his own myspace music page, and he has played all around the world in bands and solo and at festivals and everything and there a right ups on albums he has made and heaps of stuff.
So, we will see what happens but I will have to act super surprised if he tells me about his musical stuff, ' oh really, I had no idea, that sounds great'.
I think it is good to do a bit of background work, once I meet this guy and googled him and his name, and not him but some guy with his same name was listed on the sex offenders list, there was a picture so it was defo not the one I knew. But really, I should of taken that as a sign. Same name as a nut job going to be a nut job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

ahhh if that was me who managed to find the hot guy from the tube's myspace page I would totally be downloading their songs and buying merch so that when you ran into him you could be like

"oh this band is soo hot right now, they are freakin musical geniuses"

then he will be all flattered and probably want to spend all day talking to you about how awesome he is..

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home