Wednesday, April 09, 2008

random stuff


This is a picture of the snow on Sunday, from my kitchen window. Brrr..


This is a photo of my mate Jamie getting a spanking at the AP party - he loved it.


And thankfully I got a ticket to Glastonbury.
Going with a group of friends. I have never been camping before but you got to try these things. Not to sure how I am going to deal with the toilets or lack of, apparently they are a bit horrendous but I wont let that stop me from doing something new. I have never bought a ticket to a gig before without knowing the line up but I am fingers crossed it will be tip top. There are a heap of rad bands around at that time of the year doing shows and tours so if any of them play I will be happy.
Interesting fact, I just spent a whole heap o money with one of the main sponsors...so I am hitting them up for some back stage action either that or a VIP toilet pass.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home