Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sisters are good

Sister arrived and bought me some good things. Cheezels, smoke flavoured tuna and pumpkin soup and black thongs.
Also bought my a favorite pair of heels that I left behind and a dress that I was missing more than I should of been.
I forgot what it is like to share a bed with your sister, the last time we did it was approximately 10 years ago or maybe longer and last night as I got into bed I remembered exactly what it was like, it is rubbish.
Tonight though I am leaving her at home as I have a fancy dinner on with work. It is at Windows of the World, which is the top of the Hilton on Park Lane - like the monopoly board.
Only problem, this morning I was a bit tired when I was getting dressed and putting my stockings on and I only just realised that I put on two different patterns.
They are both black but they are defiantly different, one has diamonds and the other is checks so I am hauling arse down to M&S to repair this fashion mistake in time for dinner cause it looks ridiculous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home