Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting hot in here

There is currently a mini heat wave in London.
Ok, I admit it is hot ,but it is lovely. I am wearing jeans and a t shirt and walking around Soho g at lunch time is just lovely!
The other slappy girls in my office are seriously wearing summer dress and thongs. I love how its 2 days of sun and the whole summer wardrobe comes out and its just a pasty flesh athon.
Unfortunately, the air con in my office has broke. No biggy, we opened the windows and I can deal with it but you should here these English people complain.
I have heard ' Its so hot' and 'this is the hottest I have ever been' about a thousand times.
What a bunch of wingers...They have no idea what hot is.
I remember a New Years day a few years back that was 45 degrees, now that is hot and no fun when you are hung over.
Also, the best news ever.....Madonna is touring. I am there, front and centre. I don't care how much tickets are, I am going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home