Wednesday, May 14, 2008

GT's

Was out on Saturday night with a new man. We were going to some bar and I was not sure what the dress code was, so I sent him a text before I left saying, 'Is it ok if I wear thongs?'.
He wrote back....'mmmm yes'.
Later he tells me that he though I meant thongs as in a g string, so he was like, yeah, sure, if you want. Lucky I didn't write in my message, 'do you mind if I wear my rubber thongs?'
Hilarious.
We ended up, at some bar where there was birthday party going on and a few swanky people. And turns out the party was for this DJ, Milo. He does that song, 'Drop the Pressure' and there was another famous person there...Moby.
My date knew him, or had worked with him or something, good times.
So we stayed for a few free drinks and made the most of it. Love the good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home