Friday, June 13, 2008

No-one ever really dies

So another weekend, another brilliant gig to go to.
Its been a bit quite of late, but I bought tickets to go see NERD ages ago, literally months, I swear it was last year and now, this Saturday, all my Pharell fantasies are finally coming true.
I love this group and mainly I love Pharrel, what a cool name he has.
I love everything he does.
I love him in NERD, I love him in the Neptune's, I love him when he works with Snoop. I love him when he works with Nelly and I also love his clothing label and those radical skate shoes he did.
The best bit and this is actually the best bit ever,is that I had bought tickets, just normal general admission tickets, which is fine by me. Then a friend of mine gets my name on the door with VIP bar access.
So its not a definite, but it is a possibility that I might actually see him in the flesh, if this does occur, then to be honest I am not sure what I will do.
Also, my mate Timberland in currently hanging in London, now those guys are friends. They are well tight, so I am crossing fingers and crossing my toes that there is a guest appearance, if not I am happy with my boys as they are, but if he does show his lovely face I will most definitely loose my shit - in the nicest possible way of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home