Friday, June 06, 2008

Stuff

I'll always love a lunch. Went to J Sheekys for lunch today with Vogue magazine. I forgot when I got dressed this morning and wore my jeans that I did some gardening in the other day, oh well. No celebs but had a rather lovely asparagus salad. Love asparagus, makes me laugh cause I want to call it Asparaguts.

Anyway, went to Sex and The City last Friday.
Now that's a good movie. You sit around for 4 years waiting for what happens next and its good. Its an emotional roller coaster, highs and lows, I didn't cry but the girl next to me did.
But really the movie could be total rubbish but its so brilliant because of the clothes. You just can't fault that Patricia Fields, she really knows what she is doing when it come to putting an outfit together she is my idol and when I grow up I want to be her.
There is one minor slip up where Miranda wears some horrendous knee high Chanel boots but apart from them, every other piece of clothing or accessory makes me want to be a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home