Saturday, August 02, 2008

I love friends



I love friends and I especially love friends who come to London and I can hang out with.
I miss my friends back home, and they dumb part is that, when I leave London I will miss the new friends that I have made here.
I used to think that I didn't need anymore friends, that the ones I had were good enough. But lets not kid ourselves, living on the other side of the world, at times I need all the friends that I can get.
This week I have had 2 friends from Sydney in London.
Firstly, Nick was in town with his woman and we caught up. Then today, Lee was in town for a day so we did lunch.
So nice to see her and she let me wear her engagement ring during lunch which was just lovely.
Yep, friends are good, love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home