Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You say Tomatoe...I say fu*k you

Relationships are rubbish.
I have a had a couple, well more than a couple and I am of the firm belief that they are just hard work.
Why can't we just go out for a bit and hang out?
Why do we have to talk about our feelings?
Why do we have to know where this is going?
Why cant we just do this for now and see what happens?

I am sick of men that have these questions and need answers and get flipping clingy and needy.

So I split with my boyfriend and it sucks, I still like him but if we are after different things...like I want to have fun and he wants to have kids, then I guess it is not meant to be.

The gayest thing, is that today I got a email from some other loser that I went out with before this last one, saying that he wanted to 'rekindle' our relationship.
Please, as if that would ever happen, I would rather drink a bottle of bleach than get back with you.
Maybe you can date each other and get married and have kids together and Ill go out and live my life and have a good time on my own.

The main thing that I have learnt... is that you do not make holiday plans with some one that you are going out with.
Cause we have non refundable, non transferable, non exchangeable tickets to France for a weekend away in two weeks time.
What was going to be a nice time away is now going to be awkward and shit.
Super fu*kin duper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home