Thursday, August 21, 2008

Never ever go get your eyebrows threaded.

I went today and I swear it was the most painful thing in the whole entire world ever.
It hurts more than getting waxing done, it hurts more than falling over and grazing the crap pout of your knee and having to wash the gravel out, it hurts more than I imaging giving birth hurts.
It really was the most pain full thing I have ever done, holy crap it killed me.
And to be honest, I am not that much of a fan, I kinda look a bit like a Indian lady now, well my eyebrows are slightly Indian looking which does not really suit the red hair and freckles.
So I wont be going again and I do not recommend it.

I asked a few girls and they said it would be fine, that it did not hurt.
What a bunch of liars
It is like when people get tattoos and say they do not hurt, well I will tell you from my own tattoo experiences, that tattoo hurt. Alot.
Anyone that says it does not hurt them, really, I think you are lying.
And please don't tell me that they are addictive.
Imagine a cat scratching you with really sharp claws, is that addictive? No it is not, so a tattoo hurts a thousand times more than that.
So no more eye brow threading for me but i will always be up for more tattoos, not because they are addictive, more because the are so f**ing cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home