Friday, October 24, 2008

I am having flatmate trouble.

One flatmate is never there as he is avoiding the house, since we kicked his free loader friend out. And the other flatmate is slowly turning into a complete nut case.

So we are getting a new bathroom this week.
Great, I couldn't really care less about the bathroom. The old one was fine, it worked. But no, no no, dumbo nut job flatmate kicks up a massive stink and now we are getting a new one.
The ball ache, is in order to get a new bathroom, you have to get rid of the old one, so I have no toilet or shower whilst it is being done.
So this week, I have been hauling ass all over town, staying at friends places and loosing hair pins.

So I basically have the sh*ts with the whole thing and am hardly speaking to dumbo flat mate as just looking at her makes me so angry. She is patronising and depressed and high maintenance and I hate her.

So we had a bit of email communication today, about the bathroom and other things and this is a expert from said email:

''I did mention to you in conversation that the builders might be here on Saturday, maybe you forgot....

I've got a lot on in my life right now, but I don't really like living in a house with hardly any friendly conversation other being asked about house stuff/bills that's all.

I'm not suggesting living in any ones pocket, but its a bit 'soul destroying' when you share a house with people, who don't bother at all each other..

You didn't respond to my friendly suggestion of doing something, so I guess that just illustrates what I mean, bit sad really''.

Hmm...Ok, so she is clearly a fu*king psycho and her email makes me want to punch a brick wall!
I am not writing back to this, what the hell would I say?...Oh, ok, I read your email and you sound super sweet, so yeah sure, lets be friends!
Seriously, what part of this email is going to make me think, that I ever want to talk to you again?
We live in the same house, we are just flatmates, sure we can be civil (well not any more) but I don't really want anything to do with you now.

So if anyone has a spare room give me a shout,cause I got to get away from the crazy lady toot sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home