Friday, October 24, 2008

I am bored

Bored.
Bored.
Bored.

I have nothing to do at work.
I am getting paid to day dream, which is weird cause at school I used to get in so much trouble for it.

What it would be like to be Angelina Jolie's nanny?
I wonder what I would look like with a whole arm tattooed?
Why is my flat mate is such a retard?
Why do builders drink so much tea?
Is it to late for a career change, to be a makeup artist?

Seriously, I have never been the quite at work in my entire life.
I am bored of Google, I am bored of Facebook. I have been on every site on the whole Internet and read every magazine in London, I have googled film clips, I have watched TV shows I have painted my nails.
I am done.
I am sitting here counting the minutes till I can go home...there are 13 left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home