Friday, October 17, 2008

I am the winner

Went to breakfast this morning, some blah blah meeting at uber posh hotel.
Sit down with people from magazine then this guy walks in and sits at the next table. Its Keanu Reeves.
My seat was facing his and we totally made eye contact about a thousand times, and I laughed at some thing and he looked right at me. Yep, Keanu loved my laugh.
He was hot, a bit tired but totally hot.
He ate scrambled eggs with bacon and grilled tomatoes and brown toast and drank orange juice.
I had to stop myself from swiping his napkin on the way out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi that's what I call providence. Which hotel was it I'd love to send him flowers from France. And speaking of France if ever you do need to bail out of a date here give me call, I'll come save you. You can use the line.." there's this girlfriend I promised to catch up with .." Leave for an afternoon call later and say I am refusing to let you go.

But seriously i'd love to send Keanu flowers. If you don't mind and God knows i'd more than appreciate it, you can email me the hotel info at(mothermagnificent at yahoo dot com)

Thanks... Christy

2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,Please I want to meet Keanu,Is very important,I'm disperate
this is my email address:keanettak@hotmail.it
I aspect your answer

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think it was whole wheat or pumpernickel? And I have noticed that canadians like grilled tomatoes with their egg in the morning. Thanks for sharing the details!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home