Saturday, November 01, 2008

You know its time for a diet when...

Now I don't know how much I weigh. I have not know for a while now.
The last time I weighed myself I was at my grandmas house but her scales are in stone or pounds or something equally as ridiculous. so I have no idea.
I usually know if I have lost or gained weight but what notch I use on my belt.
I have been wearing the same brown leather belt since I was approximately 19, it was my dads belt and it is awesome. When I was 19 he even punched a few extra hols in it because it as way to big for me, but know it is the right size.
But lately I have been on a skinnier hole than usual so I guess I have lost some weight which works for me.
Now, last night, I went home, after being stood up for a date (a** hole) and I sat on the edge of my bed. I have a futon which has a wooden base and all of a sudden I heard a loud crack.
I broke one of the slats on the bed.
In my defence, I was sitting right on the edge of the plank which has no support underneath it, but still I was a bit embarrassed.
Its a dumb feeling being embarrassed when there is no one around.
I mean, no one knows about it, you cant see it, no one will ever know but all the same...very embarrassing.
Diets are shit, I don't do them but I think as I am approaching another birthday I might have to start to think about it. Unfortunately I have a few fat aunties so I might start going side ways if I am not care full and we can not have that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home