Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Being busy sucks

Man, I sit on my ass for 4 weeks doing f**g nothing, then all of a sudden.WHAM! I am now the busiest person in the whole wide world.
I have lots to report...but no time, so here is the condensed version:

6 gays, 4 girls and a tranny went to Oslo, we froze and had a wicked time.
Bumped into ex, realise that maybe 5 foot 4 is a little to short...
Got a new man, lost him.
Then got another new man and still got him hanging around.
Had heated discussion with flatmate but now getting alone fine.
Had a cry for the first time since I left home, about home.
Held a really cute ginger baby, decided that having a ginger kid would not be that bad.

That is about it. Its been good, got 2 Christmas parties this week which will be massive.
Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home