Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Small world

So, yep there are about 4.28 million people that live in Sydney's metropolitan area. I think in my time there I dated about half of them, well that is how it feels anyway.
This morning I was on the amazing Facebook, really I love to hate it but it is a good stalking tool so I stay on there.
It was this guys birthday on Sunday back in ye old Sydney town and there where some picks up of his party. Lets call the birthday boy J. I knew him threw my old boyfriend, they were mates and still are.
So I am looking though the photos, there is my old boyfriend, lets call him T ( I know J though T) and standing right next to T is my other old boyfriend, lets call him G.
This is really great, there were about 30 people at this party and there are the two old boyfriends, in a photo standing right next to each other drinking a beer each having no idea that I went out with either of them.
I think this is rather funny, I wonder if they got along? Maybe they discussed their love of red head. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home