Monday, December 29, 2008

Thankfully it is no longer Christmas

So, luckily Christmas is done for another year.
It was ok, not amazing, just ok. It is really a time of year to have a dig at each other and to let each other know what you think of them. My grandma is queen of this, she is 90 and does not give a shit, she says whatever she wants and if she does not get her way she will let you know how bitterly disappointed she is - always a way to brighten your day. But hey, its Christmas so lets all just get along..or not.
Here is my cousin being captain loser. We got the worst crackers ever, they did not crack at all and had to be ripped apart so hard to open them, never getting them from Asda again. So what to do with the ends of the crackers...wear them like binoculars!
I unwrapped my present from my Grandma to find this...a box of fish fingers.
I was concerned to say the least, but there was something inside, it was crap, I think I would of rather had the fish fingers.
Here is my Gran and Aunt with there pile of presents. Now I got 3 things, but my grandma got about 103 thing which took her about 72 minuets to open them all as she had to stop and write who they were all from so she can send out thank you cards. She suggested I do the same but instead I just thanked her, my aunt and cousin in person and that was me done.
Here is an example of the best decorations ever. Please note the tinsel on the heads of both the camel and the GI Joe doll. This is so bad its good, then bad again and back to good.
Tell me this is not the best wrapped Christmas present ever! Firstly the bottom bit is wrapped in a plastic bag. Then the two bits in the middle are in mix match paper then the top bit is in another type of paper and its all held together with electrical tape. Amazing work.
So it is done. It really is just for Kids, this Christmas thing, or old people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

please steal me that tinsel covered camel... it is the one thing that is missing from my life

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home