Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year, New Stuff.

So back to work after New Years.
Nothing like walking to the tube stop in THE SNOW, then getting there and dealing with a fare increase as a warm welcome back to your working week!

This year, I have decided is going to be the official year of new stuff. My resolution is if it is new, then I am doing it.
I will be going to new places, such as travel to far off flung lands. I will be increasing my levels of cultural consumption by going to more galleries and theatre and exhibitions and this also includes festivals and concerts.
I will be trying new things, like doing a weekly dance class and finding my local swimming pool (lets hope it is heated). I will go to more places that I have not been instead of just going to my usual favorite haunts.
I am also going to make a conscious effort to wear lipstick this year, I have decided that I am at an age where is is acceptable to wear lipstick any day for no occasion apart from the fact that I want to put colour on my lips.

Will be good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home