Saturday, March 07, 2009

Being a Rock Star must be hard work.


I guess after a while you would get used to it and just deal with the fans and I am sure you sometmes wish that you could just have a normal day, but its not really possible.
So was at lunch today, and these 3 guys walk in and this one guy I thought looked a bit familiar, and interesting....they sit 2 tables down and we carry on with the lunch nad I hear him speak and he is an Americano, then it clicks.
It is the bassist from Metallica.
So what did me and my friends do, well we had to take photos, so we took some pictures of each other, then one of them suggested to take a photo of jsut me...with him in the backgourd. Now I am sure this has never been done before and I think the result is quite good, its artist yet true to life.
You know those rock stars, always smaller in real life..



1 Comments:

Blogger iurgi said...

Trujillo is king! The best guy in Metallica.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home