Friday, April 17, 2009

Today the music died.

Well, maybe that is a slight exaggeration but it feels that way.
Today, my company cut off our access to Facebook.
W.T.F
I work in the 'communication' industry. One of my company's logos is 'communication' How the hell am I supposed to 'communicate' if you take away my key form of 'communication'?
I.D.I.O.T.S
Yes, some times facebook is gay but most of the time it is rad.Like yesterday when my friend Tess went on a date with this guy and she wanted to be his friend on facebook so she could look at his profile. so we got his mate Scott who we work with to write on Tess' wall so he would see it and then he would add her as a friend.
It is also good for scamming on your friends friends and getting dates.
And I am selling a concert ticket and someone is buying it from me who i only know through facebook, how the hell am I supposed to sell it to him now??
How am I supposed to keep in touch with friends back home, facebook is so easy and quick to say hi and now ill have to go back to long emails.
I am not sure what to do about this.
I was thinking of a mass walk out but so far I only have 1 person willing to join me and it is raining and no one has an umbrella so we would not get very far.
Stupid company and its stupid IT policy ruining my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home