Friday, June 05, 2009

Major lameness

My flatmate is lame.
This is not new news, she has been a pork chop for a long time, but every now and gain she bugs me so hard.
This is the email I was sent today...

Hi there,
Just wanted to let you both know a Siemens person came to replace ourfaulty Gas meter today. And he has turned the gas off as he said hecould see ;leakage' on the wall. Paul is coming around tomorrow at 8amto look at this and hopefully switch it back on again!
Also, just wondering if anyone fancies doing a bit of cleaning with meover the weekend?? The place is just bit grotty and dirty, just wouldbe good if we all got together to do it.The windows are disgusting, blah blah blah...and I pulled out thebiggest 'hair ball' out of the bath the other evening I was nearllysick....eugh
ThanksS x

Really,get a life.

There is no freaking way that I am joining in on any group cleaning activity.
What are we supposed to all wear denim overalls and climb ladders and listen to the radio??
I have no plans for the weekend but now I am making some.

She also wants to introduce a roster..a cleaning roster.
If I introduced a roster it would be as follows..clean up your own sh*t.

I refuse to be told that I have to clean on a certain day. I also now that If I do not stick to my day, I will hear all about it.
I vote no on proposition 'clean the house as a team' and I also vote no on proposition 'lets get a cleaning roster'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home