Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dieting sucks.

There is nothing fun about being on a diet.
But I want to shed some of the tub, so I have decide to go on a diet.
Nothing to full on, but I have to not eat bad food no more.
This is of course, not fun.
I bought a book and it told me that lettuce, fruit and oily fish were my new best friends.
Lettuce, it is nice, it is fresh, it comes in lots of different types but lets be honest here. There is nothing great about it.
Fruit, yes it is nice. I like fruit alot but there is only so much fruit I can possible eat. Fruit for breakfast, fruit as a snack , fruit for a dessert. It is all to much.
Oily fish. By the en of it I might be skinny but no one will want to talk tome as I will have cat breath.
And no chocolate or chips or lollies. I am not the biggest eater of these but the fact that I can not have them now makes me want them more than I have ever wanted before.
My typical diet menu goes like this - Bran flakes with soy milk for breakfast....then air for a snack, some water. Tuna on rye bread with a water for lunch and some more air in the afternoon and a green tea and for dinner it is freaking salad and oily fish.
Seriously.
I want to eat my hand.
I will give it another week of this total B.S till I can no longer stand the rumbling of the empty pit that used to be my stomach and Ill go out and eat a bowl of pasta as big as my head with cake to wash it down.
Stupid diet.
Stupid skinny friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home