Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fact

I heard an interesting fact today.
I am not sure if I believe it necessarily, but it is quite worth while.
A girl at work told me that if you do something 21 times in the same way it becomes a habit.
So does that mean, that if you smoked 20 cigarettes it would not be a habit?
I am not sure.
Anyway, I have started doing sit ups in the morning as I am planning on wearing a bikini this summer and the current status is not so great.
Sit ups are hard work, especially when you have not done any since about 1997.
But I have done them every day this week, I think they might even be getting easier.
So 16 more days of this and it will be part of my morning ritual like brushing my teeth and checking I have turned my hair straighter off 3 times before I leave the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home