Friday, May 15, 2009

black pants stink

And when I say pants, I mean trousers, cause over here in London they think I mean knickers when I say pants..I don't.
I had a meeting today and I have worn black pants and I have hated them all day long and am dying to get home to take them off and through them in the bin.
I am making a deal with myself to never ever ever wear black pants ever again.
Seriously, it is not that the pants are bad, it is just the idea of them.
Black pants instantly mean uniform and I am not down for that at all.
When I worked in bars and restaurants I worn black pants and hated it then and now if I go to a meeting I have to whip out the black pants and it really hurts my feelings.
I hardly wear them as my office is pretty casual and they embrace my laid back threads and I would never normally don the black pants but I have a stupid new client who is 'business' and apparently jeans are not appropriate.
Please.
Jean are the most versatile, appropriate item of clothing ever made.
You can wear jeans with flats, high heels, boots, things, shirts, t shirts, tank tops what ever and they look good.
You can wear them on holiday, to work, to the shops, to the park, anywhere.
I love jeans I always have, I live in them.
I would not take them off if I didn't have to wash.I want to get married in jeans and I will be buried in jeans in a denim lined coffin.

My mum told me once that when I was little I saw some program on TV about genetics and asked her after what genes were as I didn't really understand, so she explained it to me and said I took it in and nodded and walked away.
A while later I came back and said I had a question for her about genes. She said Ok and waited for my thoughts and questions...I said, That if both me and my sister got both mum and dads jean, could I have dads jeans because I like his Levis the best and would rather have them.

Gold.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

make that two denim lined coffins

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

denim rules.fact.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home