Saturday, August 08, 2009

Today I am massively home sick, and it sucks.


Not sure what has bought this sickness on, think it is a combination of things, it will pass but I am in a deep funk and I got to get out.
So to make things better, I am seeing some Australian friends tonight, that will be good.
Then on Sunday, I am baking lamingtions, it will be massively hard but I am determined to eat a Lamington and Ill be damned if I can find them in this city so I am baking them myself.
But today...to alleviate the pain, I went to the Australian store.
I have never been, but I have found my new favourite place. It is full of awesome Australian food, stuff I didn't know I messed till I saw it there with astronomical prices.
Aeroplane jelly, Allens Lollies, Pizza shapes, even Libra Fluer tampons...who knew you could miss a box of tampons, well I do miss them now!!
I bought half the shop, including Cherry Ripes, Peppermint Crisps, Golden Roughs, Mint Patties, Cheezels, Twisties and a Summer Roll. Man I love a Summer Roll. I am going to spend the weekend in junk food heaven. I just ate a Cherry Ripe and it bought a tear to my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home