Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh no..

It had all gone a bit quite on the mental house mate front latety and I thought we had dealt with all the issues and we were moving on..apparently not..

Check out this amazing email that me and other flatmate received today:

Hiya,
I hope you all had good weekends......
It didn't look like the bath had been cleaned this weekend, so I just gave it a scrub tonight...Dave, I can show you what stuff to use for cleaning etc. if you're not too sure?
Also pulled out a horrible clump of hair from the drain again.... ;o(
Cheers
Sx

Oh dear.
She is really mental.
We were all getting along so well, we had a roster on the fridge we were all cleaning and pitching in and it was great, then she has to go do that.
The winky sad face is possibly the gayest thing I have ever seen and what is with all the '.....' There are way to many dots in there, it is 3 dots max, not 6, idiot.

The thing I love the most is that is was written at 11.58 last night, get a freaking grip. Then, get a job, get a boyfriend, get some friends and get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home