Saturday, November 21, 2009

When I grow up..

I wanted to be lots of things when I was little, I remember wanting to be a fireman..not sure why, then I wanted to be a vet for about 2 seconds till I realised that you had to put animals down and then that idea was scrapped.
I wanted to be a hair dresser for ages and still do a bit as I love playing with hair and I also wanted to make bags, lots of bag.
But the thing I wanted to be the most and still do is to be a Victoria's Secret angel.
Seriously.
Have you seen these women.
They are the most hottest, most sexy, most beautiful creatures alive and the shows, oh my the shows.
Every year, I am hanging to see the shows, I love it all.
The clothes, the under ware, the shoes, the music , the wings.
It is all amazing.
I don't have a particular favorite angel, Heidi Klum is killer and after 1000 children she still looks incredible. I love that Aussie Miranda Kerr is in there and there is a new one, Rosie Huntington Whitely something who is from England and is gorgeous.
They are all amazing, why can't I be one of them?
How do I get that job, to be an angel.
I want to be mega hot, with a banging body, and get to strut around with glitter and big wings on a giant catwalk and have lovely wavy shiny hair.
Seriously, tough gig for the angels.
Here I am making media plans...what a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home