Saturday, October 02, 2010

Just going out for a glass of wine, then straight home.

As if.
This never happens.
Cocktails, wine, more cocktails and wine later...
Deep breathing on the tube home so to not vomit everywhere every time the tube pulls into a station.
Then get off the bus a stop early to walk and get fresh air.
Then hot chips with garlic and chilli sauce.
Standing in my kitchen eating beetroot out of the jar.
Trying to drink water but getting the hiccups cause I ate the hot chips in about 0.7 seconds.
Crawl into bed.
Room spinning, a bit clockwise, oh no, its anti clockwise.
Then the next thing, its 7am and my 3 alarms are going off and my head feels like its exploding in my ear.
I finally get to work about 45 mins late.
I have done 1 job today.
I loaded 8 bookings onto the my system.
I have done this about a million times, no joke.
Its should take oh, about 10 mins.
Its tool me 3 hours!!
No wor dof a lie.
It was the most stressful thing I have ever done.
Now, I am just sitting here.
Drinking coke.
Waiting for a socially acceptable time to go home.
Need bed.
Stat.
Never drinking on a Thursday ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home