Monday, September 20, 2010

So after 3 years 6 months and I made it back to Sydney.

Caught up with everyone I wanted to, well except for a few numpties that couldn't be bothered, sorry but I am on a schedule and I am defo not moving my shit around to suit you. Like Kanye says, 'I am in the club for a limited time'.
I did things I liked to do like walk across the bridge, caught a ferry, went to the markets.
And most favoritly caught up with lots of awesome friends.
Makes me realise how good my friends are and that 3.5 years later no one really changes.
What can I say, it was good. Its was homely. Its not London.
But then again, I don't want it to be.
I am now just like Batman, which I have always wanted to be.
I have two life's.
One in London and one in Sydney.
Both are equally as good and different.
Maybe one day Ill have a third life and move somewhere else...
Till then I will do this London thing for a bit and keep my 1 metre square storage unit in Sydney.
Nothing is permanent till that gets shipped over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home