Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Viva la Tina

Now I am sure I have mentioned this before, but I freaking love Tina Arena.

Is it a bit embarrassing... sure, maybe a little, but screw it.
I love her.
If you wants easy listening, non offensive music that you can sing along to and you know all the words of without having to read them, then Tina has got a song for you that will get you through the toughest of days.
What is not to love about any of these:
Chains
Heaven help my heart
Wasn't it good
Show me Heaven
Sorrento Moon
Burn
Now I can dance
I want to know what love is
Really, her songs are freaking awesome. And she sings in other languages which is talented. Beyonce also does that and so does Shakira but neither of them have a ballad as good as Chains.
Through my darkest moments, I know I will be ok as long as I got Tina on my side and on my Ipod.
Tomorrow I will detail my love for Celine Dion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home